Northwest Nutrition Service
A non-profit sponsor of the
USDA Child and Adult Food Program
Our mission is to improve the health and nutrition of children in the CACFP program, while promoting the development of good eating habits through nutritional education.
Northwest Nutrition Service has teamed up with Fred Meyer. Please sign up and support Northwest Nutrition Service at no cost to you!
What will NW Nutrition Service do for you?
- Receive monthly reimbursement to help cover the cost of food
- Free training and support materials
- Free nutrition education materials
- A professional, caring staff to help make your daycare business a success.
In order to participate in the CACFP, the provider must be one of the following:
- A registered Child Care Provider, or
- A licensed Certified Child Care Provider, or
- A legally-exempt provider who is approved through DHS.
CALL US at 503-653-7626